The Art Institute of Houston
BFA with a Major in Media Arts and Animation
University of Houston
August 2005-May 2007
Completed courses in Graphic Communication
Final Cut Pro
Clip Studio Paint
Japanese Language (JLPT N2 level)
ALT (assistant language teacher)
March 2016 to March 2022
– Supported and assisted Japanese English teachers in Japanese elementary and junior high schools classrooms
– Designed language learning activities for the students.
– Occasionally planned and led my own classes.
National Oilwell Varco
February 2011 to January 2016
– Was in charge of texturing, lighting, rigging, animating, and post production for videos of drilling processes.
October 2010 to December 2010
– Worked in post production, including editing, recording audio, and creating motion graphics.
– Assisted with filming, setting up and breaking down equipment.
City of League City
January 2005 to February 2011
– Was responsible for shelving books, assisting library patrons, and helping with various library activities.
– Occasionally taught drawing programs during the summer.